Jan 20, 2013

How to: Green Smokey Eyes

Hello there!!



I was playing with my eye shadows the other day and I discovered how pretty green smokey eyes look on brown eyes. This can be worn on special occasions when you're wearing a black dress. This can be toned down a bit or you can add more black for that edgy smoldering look.






Here are the products I used:
FACE:
San San Liquid Matte Finish foundation in #3
Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation
ELF two way powder foundation in Rosy beige

EYES:
ELF Eyelid Primer
WetnWild Idol Eyes in Green
WetnWild I love Matte palette
ELF 32 Color Cool Palette
Nichido Black Liquid Eyeliner
Nichido Retractable Black Eyeliner Pencil
Avon All in One Mascara

CHEEKS/NOSE:
San San Blush in Peach
NYCMatte Bronzer in sunny


LIPS:
Angel Berry Lipstick from Colour Collections

Most brushes used are from the Smokey Eye Kit from Beauty Cosmetics.
See my review here: http://oohhhthatgirl.blogspot.com/2012/12/beauty-cosmetics-smokey-eye-travel-kit.html








7 comments:

  1. nice.. i love this color combination. must try this soon, I love making up my eyes!
    thanks for sharing!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi carla!!! Thank you fro dropping by! I followed your blog btw..love your style!! :)

      Delete
  2. your really talented!!and this is realy random but you have really nice eye brows haha

    http://yourbryblog.blogspot.co.uk
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! really? I suck at doing my eyebrows..but thanks!! :)

      Delete
  3. I followed you blog too!! Take care and thank you for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makeup. The green really look good on you :)
    I love the background music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always really enjoy all of your video tutorials :) I've nominated you and your blog for the Liebster award :) Please check out my blog www.myfairdaily.com for all of the rules!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!