Mar 10, 2013

Pink and Red: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson and Carnation

Hi everyone!!

Here is yet another lipstick related post. I have noticed that I own more nude lipsticks than colored ones and surprisingly, I only have 2 red lipsticks. With that in mind, my goal is to expand my lipstick collection (naks!).
I have bought these lipsticks about a month or two and I think it is time that I share them with you.


Product names: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in #095 Crimson and  #025 Carnation
Price: Regular Price in malls is P525.00 but I got mine for P350 because there was a sale going on
Where I bought them: SM City Iloilo




I'm still a little bit on the edge with this lipstick. I don't know if this looks good on me or not, hence I have not used this often. I think this will suit lighter or fairer skinned girls more (Ann Curtis?). 

Now, this is what I love. It is kind of sheer at first but after applying a good 2-3 coats, I was able to achieve the opacity that I like. I love how bright yet wearable this color is. This will suit girls who are from from  medium to darker skin tones. I especially love layering this with a pink lipliner for a more vavavoom effect plus it does make the lipstick last longer.



Lasting power:
2-3 hours without retouching

Pros:
-does not dry the lips
-easy application
-no pungent smell
-does not melt easily

Cons:
-not long lasting
-tendency to bleed
-not kiss proof/transfer proof

Overall:
I love these lipsticks but I do wish they stay longer on the lips. 

Recommendation:
-Use a lipliner/ primer to make the color last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!